For wall elements and flat concrete parts
Stationary production of flat precast concrete parts
Precast concrete construction means cost-efficient building. Flat elements are prefabricated in the precast plant fully equipped with built-in parts and assembled on the construction site. Labour and material input as well as construction time are considerably reduced.
Our tilting tables are suitable for the production of solid wall & floor elements, sandwich elements, element slabs, road slabs and a variety of load-bearing and non-load-bearing components. They are developed and supplied by our parent company B.T. innovation GmbH.
FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- Single tables or connectable tandem tables
- Max. surface load up to 1.000kg/m² (approx.400mm solid concrete)
- Complete product line with magnet and formwork technology
- Window and door cut-outs for the production of openings in precast concrete elements.
- Fixed or height-adjustable edge formwork
- Adjustable edge formwork (100 - 300mm / 200 - 400mm)
- Electric or pneumatic vibrators
- Stepless frequency control
- Preselection of individual vibrator groups
- Water, steam or thermal oil
- Helical ribbed or smooth tubes
- Fixed to table or floor
|Width in m||3 / 3,5 / 4 / 4,5|
|Length in m||6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16|
|Live Load in kg/m²||750 or 1000|